Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Catwalk Copycat | Chloe V Zara

I think it's time for another instalment of Catwalk Copycat.  After the success of my previous two, I thought it was time for another one.  This time I've gone for this gorgeous Chloe dress. 
It's very boho chic-esque and of course, one of my most favourite styles.  You know how much I love the good old maxi!

As usual, Chloe hasn't dissapointed in the style stakes, especially when it comes to the flowy look.  This time they've added a bit of a masculine touch in their AW2015/16 collection and it works.  Still girly, but with a bit of an edge.

This time I thought I'd show you how you can create the complete look.



LEFT: Chloe | AWSS15/16 | RTW
RIGHT : Waistcoat & Dress | Zara
Bag | Warehouse
Boots | H&M

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I would love to hear your thoughts.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig