Thursday, 28 January 2016

Recipe | 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies

I think it's time for a recipe here on my blog and once again I've gone for a chocolate one.  I know you all love chocolate so I'm sure you won't mind.

If like me, you get lost in the world of Pinterest then you've probably come across the three ingredient Nutella Brownie recipe.  There's no way you could have missed it!


Since everyone loves Nutella I decided to give this recipe a whirl.  But in all honesty, I was a little sceptical at first because it looked too easy.  Only 3 ingredients?  I kinda thought it was too good to be true but I was wrong.  I was pleasantly surprised because they went down a treat!

Here's the recipe and you might want to double it.  Just saying!

NUTELLA BROWNIES 

Ingredients 

1 Cup Nutella
10 tbsp Self Raising Flour
2 Eggs
Chopped Hazelnuts (optional)

Method

Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
Mix together the Nutella, flour and eggs.
place in a 8" x 8" baking tin.
Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts (optional).
Bake for approx 20-30 mins.

And that's it!  Whoever came up with this recipe is a genius!


Equipment You may Need


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You should definitely give these a go. You'll love them! x

      Delete
  2. These look lush definitely need to try with nutella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig