Tuesday, 8 March 2016

RECIPE | Scrambled Egg n Cheese Bagel Brunch

Recently I've been obsessed with bagels, especially the Warburtons Bagel Thins!  I've had the normal sized ones before but for me they were too filling so when I tried these they were just right.

There's so many yummy fillings you can try with bagels and this one with the scrambled egg, cheese and little rocket salad is currently one of my faves.


It's super simple and easy to make and it's great for breakfast or even just a snack.  Here's what you need.

Ingredients   

1 Bagel
1 Egg 
Rocket Salad
1 Slice of Cheese

Method

Toast the bagel, but not much.  Just let it brown a little on the inside.  Place the rocket salad.  I prefer the flavour of these leaves but you can use whatever you like.  Then add the scrambled egg and top with a slice of cheese.  I like the creamy texture of the singles slices especially as it melts on top of the warm egg.  Mmmmm!

And you're done!  It's that simple! 


Sometimes, if I have any leftover chicken I like to shred the chicken and add a little salad too.  what's your go to bagel filling?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Mmm this sounds delicious! I'd never think of putting egg and cheese together x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither until I tried this out. Makes a great combination. x

      Delete
  2. It looks yummy! Egg and salad together is my fave mix!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice Areeba! Egg and salad always go very well together. x

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm I love bagels, especially cream cheese and salmon :) love the look of this one too!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've never tried cream cheese and salmon before. Maybe next time! x

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig