Monday, 7 March 2016

VIDEO | The Side Flick HIjab Tutorial

So I finally decided to take the plunge and go for it.  I made my first Youtube video and it's a side flick turban tutorial.  Yes, it took me a long time to edit and plenty of trials and errors to match.  But I got there in the end.  I definitely think it could be better and I need a better camera. But until I get one I'll do my best with what I've got.  I've tried to be a little creative and different to the usual hijab tutorial style videos out there so I really hope you like it.





If you like it, don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig