Friday, 18 March 2016

Top 9 Cat Eye Sunglasses for Summer 2016

Looks like the cat eye sunglasses trend is hot for this summer!  This bold style has been around for sometime now and it looks like it's not going anywhere any time soon.  So I picked out my top 9 cat eye sunglasses for the Summer of 2016.





I think my favourite is the 3rd pair of cat eye sunglasses by Fendi.  I'm loving the half cat eye look and the crystal detail on them.   Which one's your favourite?

(By the way did you notice the connection with my top NINE cat eye sunglasses?  Yup, I picked 9 because cats have 9 lives!) 

Shop The Sunnies




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig