Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Tuesday Shoesday | How To Wear The Clog Style Sandal

Today is Tuesday, which means it's my first installment of my brand new series, 'Tuesday Shoesday'.  I'm sure you'll have guessed from the title that it's all about shoes, obviously.  And there's no better time to kick start this series than right now!

This week the clocks go forward by an hour, which means less time in bed but it also means that we can finally (hopefully) pack away our boots and bring out the sandals.  Woohoo! Every Tuesday I'll be chatting about shoes and today, I'm going to show you how to wear the clog style sandal.
 


LINKS OF LONDON Bangle

I've picked these stunning pair of clog style sandals from Jones Bootmaker because they're the type of sandals that never really go out of fashion.  They always pop in and out every so often and the wooden heel with the tan coloured straps are definitely a big winner.  You can style these beauties in more ways than one.

So how do you wear this shoe style?  Well, I've gone for the laid back chic look with a pair of extra wide palazzos.  Now, the thing with palazzos is that they always look so effortlessly chic and that's why, with that in mind, I've styled them with this seasons must have.  A utility shirt.  The Military trend is back and so I thought what better way to be on trend than with this khaki number.  Tucked neatly into the palazzos I can really see this look coming together.

A few finishing touches and we're almost ready.  A Chloe bag to match the Sandals of course, and a pair of Chloe sunnies for good measure.  I'm keeping the accessories to a minimum with a simple Links of London bangle to finish off the look perfectly. 

What do think of this look, would you wear it?  How would you wear these clog style sandals? 

*In collaboration with Jones Bootmaker


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig