Monday, 14 March 2016

Valentino Autumn/Winter 2016/17 RTW Collection

I'm back again with Valentino!  Last year, I posted my favourite SS2015 RTW Collection by Valentino and this year I'm loving their collection all over again.  They get me every time!

I'm not a huge fan of the nude shades.  As you know, I'm more of a, 'I'll have one in black please' type of girl.  But when I saw this collection I couldn't help but fall in love.  I mean it's Valentino!  What could there possibly be anything wrong with it?!  Valentino makes you want to wear the colours you would never dream of wearing.  Valentino, makes you look more than just good!



With the leggings all gathered up at the ankles and ballet flats this stunning collection was inspired by the ballerina.  And it's clear from the delicate fabrics embellished with crystals, lush embroidery, beautiful ribbons, pleats and layers that Valentino's ballerina is as elegant as ever.

Image Source : Vogue


   
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. such beautiful collections!
    WWW.KMEETSSTYLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Wish I could add one to my wardrobe!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig