Saturday, 12 March 2016

VIDEO | What's in My Toddler's Bag?

If you're a mum, like me, you'll know only too well what it's like going out with your little one.  There's always so much to take with you and I would often find myself taking more than what we would actually need, even on short trips!  We'd end up coming back with most things unused.



I realised for short trips where we were only going to be out for an hour or just going for a bite to eat, all we needed were the bare essentials.   So here's what's inside my toddler's bag.  



What do you carry in your toddlers bag?  I'd love to know :)

SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig