Sunday, 3 April 2016

DIY VIDEO | How To Make A Doily Envelope

Don't ask me why, but when I bought a pack of 250 doilies, yes, 250 doilies, I didn't know what to do with the rest of the 246 doilies that were left in the pack.  So I had a look online and found a great way to use them up.  Even though I've given them out to other people too, I still haven't finished the pack.  There's still plenty to go round!


The original tutorial for the doily envelope is made using a square doily, but I only had round ones.  So I tried it out and it worked!  They look so pretty and are perfect for wedding invitations and cards too.  It's super inexpensive and so easy to make. 

Here's how you can make one too

 

I hope you enjoyed the video.  Don't forget to like, share and subscribe.  Also leave me a comment on what you'd like to see next.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig