Friday, 1 April 2016

Get Ready For Summer with A Kaftan

One of the things I love about Summer is that I can finally wear my kaftan.  Kaftans are great for holidays and I think for everyday wear in summer too since they're very comfortable and loose fitting, which is exactly what you need during the hot and sticky months.  And not only that, but you can find them in a wide range of colours and styles so there's definitely something out there for everyone.

http://aloveisblind.com/mens-fw-milan-day-3/

I usually don't wear a lot of bright colours but with a kaftan I don't feel like I stick out so much.  Summer is a great time to experiment with colour and explore new styles.

For me, it's so important to make sure my clothes are not too fitted so a kaftan is perfect for making sure I look modest as well as stylish too!

Here are my top picks

What is your go to piece for Summer?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig