Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Tuesday Shoesday | How To Style The Flat, Low & High Heel

Today's Tuesday Shoesday features Topshop shoes.  Try saying that really fast!  Bit of a tongue twister that one!

I couldn't help but fall head over heels in love with all three of these shoes, so I decided that I might as well style them all.  There's something for everyone, flat, low and high heel.


My personal favourite is the high heel shoe  and I've promptly added them to my wishlist.  I've put them together with a must have pleated skirt and of course a batwing knit to give this chic look a casual edge.


The low chunky heel with the colour block toe is a type of shoe I usually wouldn't go for, but I quite like them especially when paired with the monochrome stripes.  They give the wrap around dress a lovely twist to the usual kitten heel. 


And finally these white trainers should be in everyones wardrobe because they're super casual and go perfectly with the jeans and khaki coloured jacket.  Add the shoulder bag and this outfit quickly turns into a fashionable street style look.


Which one is your favourite style?  Are you a high heel, low heel or flat shoe person?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig