Wednesday, 18 May 2016

A Day at the Zoo

Since the weather's been so lovely over the last few weekends we thought it was time to visit Blackpool Zoo.  With our weather being so temperamental, sunny one minute and raining the next, we had to make the most of the sunshine.

Like all bloggers out there, I took this as the perfect opportunity to take some lovely pictures of our day too.  Although I hadn't originally planned to blog this day I couldn't resist sharing my pictures with you.  So I'm going to leave you to enjoy my pictures and let them do the talking for once!

Enjoy!




 








 



















Yeah, I know I said I was going to let the pictures do the talking but I just had to tell you something.

I'm glad to say we had a fantastic day out with the kids and we got to see all the animals too, including the lion!  I don't know what it is, but whenever I go to the zoo if I don't get to see the lion, then my visit isn't complete.  I'm a big kid at heart!

I should also mention that it's worth checking out the shows.  To be honest, we don't always schedule our visit to watch the shows because we just like to go and see the animals ourselves.  This time was no exception.  But as we were making our way around the zoo we happened to accidentally make a stop by the Sea Lions just before the show was about to start.  We decided to stick around and were amazed by how clever these creatures really are.  It was fascinating to watch and funny too!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of visiting the zoo and I'm already planning another visit.

Have you ever been to Blackpool Zoo and what's your favourite animal to see?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig