Thursday, 2 June 2016

Get This Look | The Pleated Dress

I don't know if you've ever scrolled right to the bottom of my blog, but if you're one of those kind of people that like to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, then you'll have noticed my 'Get This Look' feature.


Every so often I like to change the look but recently I've been showcasing this one for a very very long time.  Too long, I think.  So, I thought it was aout time I did something about it and since it's my favourite look I thought it would be good idea to post it right here on my blog.

Come to think of it, I may even make this a regular feature!

I love the pleated skirt part of this dress and the mix of colours and prints work really well together.  I know it's a very autumnal colour palette but with the right accessories it can work very well during the summer season, day or night.

What do you think of this look?  Would you wear it?


GET THIS LOOK



Shop Online | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig