Wednesday, 29 June 2016

My Hajj Experience Series | #17 First Ever Hajj Vlog

So you're probably wondering what this is all about.  Let me explain, right from the beginning.  I'll try and keep it short.


You all know YouTube, obviously!  I don't know about you but I've always loved searching for new videos on Makkah and Madinah whenever I get the chance.  I really enjoy watching other peoples experiences or even documentaries.

There were plenty of videos of just pictures of everyone's journey with nasheeds playing in the background and although they're lovely to watch, there was nothing more.   Even though I'd sit there and watch them, I felt like there was something missing.  Until, I came across Hajj Vlogger.

I watched this brothers first ever Hajj Vlog back in 2013.  Although I had already been for Hajj myself, these Vlogs brought back all the memories so clearly.  I watched all of them and then told my family about them too.  We still watch them, even today, and my children particularly enjoy watching them.  In fact, my daughter just finished watching the most recent Umrah vlogs this week, even though we've seen them all before!

I highly recommend you watch them as since Hajj 2013, he has also posted another 2 Umrah Vlogs, one being this year.  So it's a very recent one and it'll help you a lot especially because there have been so many changes to the Haram due to the expansion. 

As well as Vlogs, there are also useful tips, and especially for all the brothers out there, a video on how to tie your Ihram.  Along with this, he also shows you where to find delicious food, how much you can expect to pay for it, as well as where to shop and so much more.  These kind of tips are invaluable because you won't find them anywhere else.  

I'll leave you to watch the videos for yourself.  There's plenty to learn from them and they're in HD too, so no fuzzy images, which is always a bonus.

In case you're wondering this is not an ad.  I genuinely think that these videos will help you to prepare for your journey and when you're there too.  They'll really help you to get familiar with your surroundings Inshallah.

So there you have it! Told you I'd keep it short.

Enjoy the videos and make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any new vlogs.  They're definitely  worth watching.





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have read through your whole Hajj journey, it is beautiful. Thanks for putting it down for us. I was emotional many times while reading your accounts. It is also amazing how you took your 3 yr old daughter and managed so well. I was very touched by the story about your daughter in the Madina Masjid. I have downloaded your Hajj Book that you have created with such love and reverence and are sharing with all of us. May Allah always shower you and your family with his best blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig