Tuesday, 27 September 2016

6 Modest Dresses From The High Street

It's not often that you stumble upon a piece of clothing from the High Street that's hijab friendly or should I say modest.  Usually, with the low neck lines, spaghetti straps and short sleeves we're left feeling a little hot and bothered covered in layers of clothing trying to make that one dress you love, modest! During the colder months, it's not too bad but for warmer climates wearing a long sleeve top underneath can leave you feeling sweaty and sticky.  That's a look I'm sure you're definitely not going for.

So I did a little bit of browsing online and found 6 modest dresses from the High Street that are perfect for covering up in all the right places.







I've got my eye on a couple of these and it looks like they'll be taking pride of place in my wardrobe pretty soon.  Which one is your fave, let me know in the comments below.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the one from Mango and the one from Zara! Very nice pieces... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig