Thursday, 13 October 2016

How to Style the Pleated Skirt

I know it's been ages since we last met but I guess it's better late than never!  Right?  I've seen the pleated skirt around for a while now and thought it would be a good idea to do a style post of my own on how to wear the pleated skirt.  There's so many ways to wear this gorgeous number so I went for the t-shirt look. 


Styling the dark navy pleated skirt with a pair of laser cut Gianvito Rossi boots gives it a bit of an edge and the pearl studs just add a touch of glamour exactly where it's needed.  I'm totally loving the cute t-shirt which gives this look a playful twist and the bright pink bracelet compliments the outfit perfectly.  I've also added a dark lip colour just to inject a hint of rock chic to the whole ensemble.

What do you think of this look?  Would you wear it?  Yay or Nay?  Let me know in the comments below :)




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. As you know I'm loving the pleated skirt, especially styling it for Autumn/Winter (I@ll post some pics soon!) I particularly like the length, it makes it more possible to wear this skirt into winter with boots, I like yours, I have a similar pair so I may copy ;-)
    I haven't seen this colour before though, it's really nice, does it have a metallic finish?
    Cyran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig