Monday, 17 October 2016

Top 10 Velvet Ankle Boots This Season

It's finally safe to say that Summer has left us and it's time to update our wardrobes with the latest trends to see us through the new season.  Yup, time to put those sandals away and get the all important boots out and this season, it's all about the velvet boots!


To be honest, if you'd have asked me a year or two ago if I'd wear velvet boots, I would have said 'NO'.  I haven't always been a fan, even when it comes to velvet dresses.  But, I like it now.  Of course, I prefer the darker shades of burgundy, navy and greys as well as khaki.  

So I went on the search for this seasons hottest trend and here's what I found. 


Which one's your favourite?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig