Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Autumn Wishlist

I know it's already November!  Can you believe it!?  I know I can't which is why this post is late.  I should have posted this one back in October but I think it's just hit me that Summer is well and truly over.  I was clinging on to Summer for dear life and although I'm sad to see it go, it's time to finally welcome Autumn.  

Autumn Wishlist

As you can imagine I've still been wearing my maxi dresses in October!  Don't judge me, I like to be different!  I love layering and sometimes you might find me wearing a cardigan and then my extra thick woolly long line cardigan over the top!  Makes me feel all warm and cosy.

I've picked out a few key pieces that would be a great addition to your Autumnal wardrobe in the perfect Autumn hues.


The classic turtleneck is definitely a must have this season.  Great for keeping the chilly air at bay.  I've not always been into khaki but over the years I've come to love it and I'm on the look out for a khaki coat this year, so if you spot one let me know.

Boots are the only things you should be wearing right now and if you saw my previous post, then you'll know that velvet ankle boots are totally in.  But this time I've gone for the statement boot with embellished heels.  I'm so into the little details and this is right up my street.

You can't go through Autumn/Winter without a coat and so I've chosen this burgundy shade one in the classic cut.  This style never goes out of fashion and I think it's a great investment to any wardrobe.  I'm sure you'd wear this for years to come.  I can see this one being dressed up or down.

I never usually go for coloured bags but this one I couldn't resist.  I've always admired the Balenciaga bag so this gorgeous emerald green shopper style really stood out for me.  It looks very spacious too and that's exactly what every girl needs when it comes to making an investment like this one.

A few other items for this time of the year are some essentials you gotta have around your home.  Candles are made for now.  They make a home feel so warm and a soft blanket to snuggle up in is like the icing on the cake.  Not to forget hand cream.  There's nothing worse that dry scratchy hands so a good hand cream is what you need to keep your hands feeling nice and soft.

Finally a dark lip to compliment your Autumn wardrobe perfectly.

What's on your Autumn wishlist?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those DG boots are to die for! So need them in my life xD

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks, dark red lipsticks are a must for autumn and I believe that you can never have enough candles. I also love the coat, the colour is so pretty xx

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! You're so right! I am now slowly building up my collection of candles. x

      Delete
  3. The colour of the Theory coat is beautiful. My favourite is the Burberry Candle xx

    Nasra
    www.twentyfivestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rich colour is gorgeous, I love it! And I might just add the Burberry candle to my collection too. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig