Monday, 7 November 2016

Get This Look

One of my favourite posts amongst many are 'Get This Look' ones, so I thought it was time for me to have a go.  Usually, I find it a bit of a chore to look for each individual item that best looks like the original but I'm getting back into blogging and I must say I'm quite enjoying it so far. 


This look is by Christine from Fast n Chips and it's super easy to style and wear.  I think you'll find most of these pieces in your wardrobe anyway so hopefully it won't break the bank.  

This outfit proves that styling a few simple pieces in classic hues can work very well together.  Would you wear this look?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig