Saturday, 5 November 2016

Pinterest Finds | Cream, Green & Pink

There's a couple of reasons why I decided to do another Pinterest Finds post.  Firstly it's been a long time since my previous one and so I'm definitely due another one.  And secondly, but more importantly, I was inspired by Twenty Five Stars Tumbler Tuesday post.


After reading Nasra's post and admiring all the gorgeous pictures, I spent a big chunk of my evening browsing Pinterest, as you do.  I was well and truly lost in there.  

I pinned, pinned and pinned some more and accidentally ended up pinning a lot of cream, green and pinks.  It was totally unintentional and when I put all the images together they looked amazing and worked so well with one another.  

My other two Pinterest Finds posts were all fashion related so this time I mixed it up a little with a few other favourites of mine from inspirational quotes and dreamy homewares to delicious food. 


I have to say I really enjoyed working on this post and I'm already looking forward to doing another one.  Maybe you could suggest a colour palette for me?  If you have any ideas let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to mention you in the post and link your blog too.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your pins. Isn't funny, last night I was also on your Pinterest.
    Your selection is soo Autumn/Winter it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling just from looking at the pictures. The colours work so well together, who would have thought nude pink and green so inspiring. Thanks for the mention habibti xxx

    Nasra
    www.twentyfivestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It is! Every time I'm on Pinterest, I'm like, 'oh that's nice!', 'oh I like that!' to almost everything on there. I love finding inspiring quotes on there and end up saving them on my phone instead of pinning them half the time! x

      Delete
  2. I love every picture , I need to follow you on Pinterest
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig