Tuesday, 6 December 2016

How To Wear The Masculine Coat

So how do you wear a masculine coat?  Well, you can go one way or another.  There's no right or wrong way to style this classic piece.  You can opt for the usual roll neck or why not change it up a little and go for something different? That's exactly what I decided to do.


I've gone for florals as opposed to block colours to match with the gorgeous warm tone of the coat.  I've never really been huge fan of camel coats even though they are a true classic.  But this shade is not too light or dark.  It's the perfect caramel tone that I can see making plenty of appearances over the years to come.

Paired with this seasons must have velvet boots of course and a deep burgundy city bag.  I was surprised to see the details on the handle which reminds me of the Valentino Rock Stud collection and  I quite like it.  I've talked about the collection and featured it plenty of times on my blog so this bag is an obvious choice for me.  That extra bit of colour really brings the bag to life and it won't break the bank either.



What do you think?  How would you style the masculine coat?




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your take on the masculine coat. Floral coat brings a hint of spring into a winter outfit. And all the shades you have selected blend together perfectly.

    xoxo
    Nasra
    www.twentyfivestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nasra, glad you like it. I'm loving these shades, especially this time of the year.

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig