Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Re-writing my first ever post | Green Love

If you read my previous post on my reaction to my first ever blog post, then you'll know what I'm doing right here.  My first post was called Green Love and as you know in my opinion it wasn't up to scratch.  So here's Green Love re-done.


I went on the search for a thing or two in various shades of green and here's what I found.  I have a soft spot for anything embellished, pleated and flowy, so I quickly added this Gucci number to my collection.  I realised that it's the same dress from my Pinterest Finds post not so long ago.  I totally fell in love with it then and I'm so pleased I found the actual dress because it looks absolutely stunning.


As you may have noticed, I couldn't help myself and chose a Chloe maxi dress in a pastel green shade with tassels.  I love tassels, they add a casual touch to any outfit and always make me feel like I'm ready for Summer and ready to relax.

With velvet being such a huge trend this season, I also picked out a stunning Topshop dress with a velvet baroque style design in the most gorgeous deep green.  This has to be my most favourite shade,  but I was surprised at how much I quite liked the other lighter shades too.

Green is going to be a huge colour for 2017 and so I hope this post inspires you for the next colour of the year.


Which shade is your favourite?







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig