Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Farfetch x Aquazzura : The Capsule Collection

If you know me then you know about my obsession with shoes.  They definitely make or break an outfit.  My shoe collection is way too big for my wardrobe and although I don't wear heels everyday (even though I'd love to), I'll find any excuse to add another pair to my collection without batting an eyelid!


So when Farfetch got in touch with me about their capsule collection in collaboration with Aquazzura, I couldn't say no, could I!?  Since I first set eyes on their gorgeous footwear, I was well and truly hooked.  I love everything about their statement heels and of course flats too.

With my love for shoes and putting together an outfit this is most certainly my kind of post.  I created 4 looks featuring each of the stunning heels from the Resort collection.  Each pair of heels has a personality of it's own and behind each one are four of the most influential women in fashion.  They've worked closely with Osorio to bring you their unique style that'll make you stand out from the crowd.

Princess Deena Al Juhani Abdulaziz, editor in chief of Vogue Arabia, brings you this feisty animal print shoe.  Wear this beauty any way you like and so I've teamed them with a pair of Gucci skinny jeans and a Dolce & Gabbana denim shirt for a casual chic look.  Roll the sleeves up and an unbuttoned collar will balance out the casual with the chic.  Add a Cartier watch and a knife edge necklace along with a Burberry tote in a classic tan leather to compliment, and you've got the perfect outfit for shopping, lunching or anything in between.

Denim Shirt | DOLCE & GABBANA
Banner Tote | BURBERRY
Knife Edge Necklace | SHAUN LEANE
Ballon Bleu Watch | CARTIER

These fringe beauties designed by Pascaline Smets have the perfect chunky high heel with just the right amount of fringe and gorgeous tassels to finish off.  With comfort and style both thrown in for good measure, I can see these on my feet everyday.  The very Pascaline booties can be styled with just about everything and so I've gone for a knitted midi skirt and a warm, super cosy jumper by Balmain.  I've chosen a nude colour palette to match the soft truffle suede and I think it works very well together.  Add a black Proenza Schouler shoulder bag and top with a Rag & Bone fedora and you're ready to conquer the world.

Small PS11 Shoulder Bag | PROENZA SCHOULER
Wide Brim Fedora | RAG & BONE

The very Claire heels are definitely not for the faint hearted as they tower up and above the rest leaving you turning heads and walking tall.  I've paired this golden platform sandal with a deep red velvet shirt dress by Saint Laurent.  I feel like these two were made for each other.  The understated dress speaks volumes and with a touch of gold to the collar, works beautifully with the heels.  Not to mention the length is just what you need when wearing these heels because the last thing you want is for the hemline to drown out the shoes!  With such a daring combination, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simple.  A pair of diamond studs by Sarah Noor and a polished clutch to finish off.  Not to forget a nude lip colour to let the shoes do all the talking.

Velvet Midi Shirt Dress | SAINT LAURENT
Rio Clutch | ROCIO
Nude Sinner Lipstick | LIPSTICK QUEEN

Every girl needs a pair of strappy black heels and the very Holli sandals are just the ones you need.  It's a bit like the LBD.  And I'm sure you'd make plenty of memories in these too.  I've added a bit of edge with the leather cropped jacket by Santoro to the nude flowy pleated skirt by Valentino.  You can never go wrong with a classic white shirt, and wearing this one by Dolce & Gabbana tucked into the skirt will look super sleek.  I decided to go for a red Marni shoulder bag to pull the look together and of course a sweet diamond necklace peeping through the white collar to finish off this look perfectly.


Pleated Skirt | VALENTINO
Classic Shirt | DOLCE & GABBANA
Cropped Jacket | SALVATORE SANTORO
Diamond Nugget Necklace | NATASHA COLLIS


All items in this post are from Farfetch.com

Which shoe are you? Let me know in the comments below x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Shoes are definitely a girls close ally when dressing up. Each outfit you picked for the shoes are so well matched. Even though I love leopard print shoes, there is something about the Pascaline Smets that is speaking to my soul, maybe it is the fringe, or the gorgeous colour? What ever it is, I want those shoes!

    Love Nasra
    www.twentyfivestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you you paired each shoe with an outfit according to its style. Everything goes so well together. I don't really wear heels, but I do like those strappy black heels. I also love the simple trunk shoulder bag. Thanks for compiling such a thoughtful selection!

    Fariha | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig