Wednesday, 15 March 2017

How To Style A Pleated Maxi Dress

As you all know, I love a good maxi dress so when I came across this one I knew exactly how I was going to style it.  You can never have too many black dresses in your wardrobe and this one is a definite must have.


With ruffles being huge this season in more ways than one, it can be difficult to add this hot trend to your wardrobe without looking like a clown.  That's why this dress, from & Other Stories, is the perfect way to add a subtle touch of those all important ruffles.  And I must say, I can't help but notice how amazing they look with the pleats!  I would never have paired the two together but they are a perfect match.

If you want to see how I've styled this pleated maxi dress then take a look at my video to find out.  I've left all the links to each item in the description box in case you want to recreate the look.


Let me know what you think and also how would you wear this dress?  I'd love to know.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Salaam Sister, your blog is awesome! How did I not know you have a blog. I look forward to keeping up with your blog, especially all the great tips you share.

    Aana ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. Love, love, love reading them! :)

© Love Hijab Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig